The main role will be to act as a representative of the company with some of our customers and managing their account, with confidentiality and discretion being paramount. You will also need to have a friendly, yet confident and assertive personality with experience of working with customers.
Touch Blue is a dynamic and expanding Telecoms success story, providing Voice and Data solutions, predominantly to blue-chip corporate clients throughout the UK for more than 31 years.
Due to further business acquisitions we are now looking for an additional 4 experienced Customer Support Advisors to join our team. The main role will be to be the first point of contact for existing businesses along with general office administration.
To be considered for this position you will need:
• Experience in a similar role
• A track record in establishing/developing business relationships
• Good standard of telephone and written communication skills
Other Duties Include:
• Being the first port of call and contact for existing and new customers
• Access and action correspondence (post & email) responding directly on straightforward matters or delegating to the appropriate person/team for action
• Prioritise the workload to ensure that all urgent and time sensitive issues are dealt with first.
• Sending out routine correspondence
• Filing, record keeping, data inputting and general administration
Salary £22,200 – £26,400 (dependent on experience)
Located at our brand-new office in Hambridge Road (with free staff parking)
Excellent career progression potential with fast-growing local company
Please Contact Us for full details on how to apply