Touch Blue is a well-established company based in Newbury for over 30 years. Due to a sustained period of continued growth, we have a number of exciting new opportunities available.
Customer Services Executive
The main role will be to act as a representative of the company with customers and therefore demonstrate experience in a similar client focused role.
Duties will include;-
- Being the first port of call and focal point and personal contact of the customer’s queries.
- Being flexible and quick to find solutions/ideas when problems arise.
- Access and action correspondence (post & email) responding directly on straightforward matters or delegating to the appropriate person/team for action.
- Sending out routine correspondence.
- Filing, record keeping, data inputting, and other administrative tasks as and when required.
You will need a relevant office and/or receptionist experience along with a friendly, professional, and vibrant personality. Excellent IT skills with knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and preferably PowerPoint are required as is a conscientious attitude with excellent attention to detail.
Duties will include:
- Answering incoming calls and directing callers to the right department
- Welcoming guests and maintaining visitor records
- Ensuring that the office and staff areas are kept clean and tidy at all times
- General administrative duties
- Support the management team and carry out any other additional tasks as required
The Packages on offer will be £Excellent and very competitive to secure the right candidates.
All roles are located at our brand-new office in Hambridge Road (with free staff parking) and offer ongoing training and development and potential for career progression with a fast-growing, well-established local company.
Please email a covering letter and CV to email@example.com