A Leased Line is a broadband line, which is a dedicated, fixed-bandwidth, symmetric data connection.
When you use and share a traditional telephone line, your speed can be dropping through the day because of other users. A leased line gives you the possibility to have the whole line just for your business. Leased lines will also give you low latency, which is a handful for the video calls and remote working.
Positives of getting a leased line:
– Ultra-fast speed both upload and download;
– Low latency
– The guaranteed speed with certain providers;
– The line is yours and note shared with the neighbors;
– The security of the Leased Line is on the higher level than traditional phone line;
– They usually come with a static IP address.
On the other hand, the price of installation and maintenance can be quite expensive. The installation can take up to 3 months, and don’t include the phone plans in the price.
If you require more information about Leased Lines. please call us on 0345 812 3800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.